When you request Maven Design to register your domain name, we request from you certain personal information. All the information that we request is compulsory in order to enable us to process your application, unless otherwise clearly stated. The information that you provide must be complete, accurate and current at the time of registration.
WE MAY USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION TO:
• provide the services and customer support you request;
• process transactions and send notices about your transactions
• resolve disputes, collect fees, and troubleshoot problems;
• prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities
• customize, measure, and improve our services and the content and layout of our website;
• send you targeted marketing, service update notices, and promotional offers based on your communication preferences;
• compare information for accuracy and verify it with third parties.
YOUR RIGHTS TO ACCESS & CHANGE INFORMATION
You have the right and we encourage you to correct or change information in our records such as email password and contact information. You may do this by accessing your email using your secure password. You can make changes at any time and as often as you need to maintain currency and accuracy of the information.
To comply with our contractual obligations, we may provide your domain name and the IP numbers to perform certain necessary functions such as managing your account. We do not share your information with other third parties except where we are obliged by court order or other request from a law enforcement authority.
Further, we may share the information, apart from sensitive information, with selected business partners and advertisers.
When you purchase our services there is a mutual obligation: for you to provide certain information and for Maven Design to safeguard the information and to use and protect it as stated in this statement. It is Maven Design’s practice to permit only those employees who are authorised to access and use your information for the purposes outlined in this statement. Furthermore, Maven Design’s business partners and other authorised entities are permitted to access and use the information of our customers only for the purposes which Maven Design specifies and not beyond those purposes. If you do not want us to share your information with our business partners you may email us at:
Maven Design Ltd.